OhioSE is a private non-profit economic development corporation that works with companies to facilitate growth, capital investment and job creation throughout Southern, Eastern and Southeastern Ohio.
As the JobsOhio official regional partner, OhioSE serves as the field staff for JobsOhio. We connect companies with resources needed for new investment and growth as well as incentive programs and serve as a liaison to facilitate and expedite business development projects.
OhioSE assists businesses in accessing JobsOhio economic development incentive and financial assistance programs. These programs are available to companies investing in new Ohio facilities as well as existing companies in the OhioSE region that are making capital investments and creating jobs in target industries
Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis and depends upon job creation, job retention, capital investment, wage rates and total payroll, return on investment to Ohio, industry classification, interstate competition, and other factors.
The OhioSE project management team, in coordination with local economic development offices are available to meet with companies considering growth projects in the region to evaluate and recommend potential incentives.
Attracting new investment into the OhioSE region is our focus.
Business development tools include, but are not limited to:
JobsOhio Loan & Grant Programs
- JobsOhio Economic Development Grant
- JobsOhio Growth Fund
- Research and Development Center Grant
- JobsOhio Revitalization Program
- JobsOhio Workforce Grant
- Research and Development Investment Loan Fund
- 166 Direct Loan
- Ohio Enterprise Bond Fund
- Innovation Ohio Loan Fund
- Roadwork Development (629) Funds
- Job Creation Tax Credit
- DataCenter Tax Abatement
OhioSE In-house Resources & Services
- Workforce & Talent Resources: Kara Willis is our Regional Talent Manager. Connect with her for your company’s workforce needs.
- Site Selection Assistance: OhioSE boasts hundreds of sites and buildings with a Site Selection Manager, Donna Hrezo, to help you with your relocation requests.
- Data & Analysis Assistance is provided by our Research Analyst, James Woodward.
- Regulatory Approval Assistance & Referrals are available. Contact Katy Farber for assistance.
- Local & Regional Incentives: the OhioSE Team works with local economic development professionals throughout the region to ensure a company’s new investment is maximizing potential incentive consideration.